Capital Land Cruiser Club is hosting a great family friendly event to shake off the cold and give Toyota Truck
and Land Cruiser owners an opportunity to meet other Toyota 4x4 enthusiasts and get ready for the
upcoming wheeling season.
This is a great opportunity for you to sell some of those old parts cluttering up your workshop or find that
crucial part you need to get your rig out of the garage and on the trail!
Date: 12 April 2014, 9:30AM - 5PM;
- Gates open for sellers/ vendors at 8:00am.
- Event hours: 9:30am-5:00pm
Location: Iron Pig Off Road, 7 Rodney Lane, Fredericksburg, VA 22405 (map)
Admission: $5 per rig, and $10 for those selling parts
• Checkout the CLCC Raffle FJ40!!! This truck will be raffled off this Fall.
• Technical Demonstrations
• Radio Communications Discussion - Ham/CB/VHF/UHF
• Essential off-road skills demonstrations - Presented by an International 4WD Trainers Association (I4WDTA) certified instructor
• Overlanding rig and equipment static display
• Test your skills and flex out your truck in the IPOR rock garden and RTI ramp
• Several off-road product representatives will be on hand
• Food vendor will be on hand for lunch... details to follow
• Bouncy house for the kids
• Raffle: Enter to win great prizes from our sponsors
What else is going on:
Sponsors & Vendors